Learn all the ways to add a payment system to your WordPress website, Understand the different types of shopping carts, and when a WordPress plugin cart is appropriate, Get your first WooCommerce store (including digital downloads) up in under an hour. This course is offered by Udemy.
WordPress WooCommerce Complete, Courses + Themes Bundle – This course takes you step-by-step through the process of adding a shopping cart to your WordPress website and collecting money for your products or services — no prior ecommerce experience is necessary. The course is designed as a quick-start (about 60 minutes) introduction to the best WordPress shopping cart software, and covers about 90% of the out-of-the-box functionality.
Updated Dec/2016: Bonus themes and courses!
- You are purchasing a 4-course bundle that includes WordPress Essentials Complete, Complete WordPress Mastery Course, and Get it Done with IQTell and GTD. Instructions for collecting your bonuses are given in the first video
- You are getting 6 powerful commercial theme frameworks for training purposes (WooThemes Canvas, Elegant Themes Divi, and 2 StudioPress themes)
Here is what you will learn:
- Shopping carts overview: WooCommerce may not be the best solution for you. We review some other options
- WooCommerce Review: we tour the software, developer documentation and available extensions
- Installing WooCommerce
- Products, Product Categories, and Product Images
- WooCommerce settings, shortcodes,and Shop page layouts
- PayPal configuration and checkout process
- Digital Downloads
- Flat-rate shipping
- WooCommerce product types, upsells, cross-sells, grouped products
- Product attributes and variations
- Advanced shipping methods
- Taxes and tax classes
- Coupons, Order Management, Inventory Management
- Product reviews, user roles, and more